Trade show is one rewarding method to generate leads and post show analysis is the most logical way of estimating the success of your product or service exhibition. The efforts made by you and other staff members in planning and implementation is fated to get summarized in form of this analysis. To be precise the actual pressure begins as you start to assess the results.
Step-by-Step Inclusion of Data Collected
- Like any ambitious organization your fundamental objective is nothing but to increase sales, so begin directly from counting the number of leads acquired. The personnel allotted in the trade show booth need to be very active to make thorough observation on the attendees. Even some rough estimation will help you confirm the figures.
- For other considerations take a look into the questions made by visitors on your product or service. This will give you an idea regarding which facets of your brand excite. Find out what interests the target audience. Feedbacks collected will help you determine what approach you need to close the deal.
- Often a trade show extends for more than one day. No matter how adroit your staff is, you cannot really expect them to remember all the particulars. Thus, make provisions for them to collect attendee specifics in storable manner, like in data collection forms or in electronic devices for later use. Some comments from booth visitors might also act as testimonials.
- Inclination of visitors towards the distributed promotional content is another fruitful way to mull the intended influence of your marketing campaign. It shows their curiosity towards your brand and keenness to be your prospective buyer.
Your Staff Is Your Power
- No trade exhibition can outshine unless you assign skilled workforce. They are the ones who with expertise will elaborate on the features of your product or service. Their participation in the review process is crucial.
- Only your staffs, having conversed directly with booth visitors, know what exactly thrilled visitors. They can brief you better on what aspects worked marvel on the attendees and fell through.
- They may also facilitate the evaluation with special and noteworthy words from the existing consumers and other visitors. Such notions aid great during follow-up conversation to convert a mere scope to a confirmed sale.
- Praise the hard work of your staff, it will encourage them to give-in more energy and enthusiasm. The compliment need not be a promotion or a hike in salary. But a small party or even personal message of appreciation will suffice.
Sour or sweet you need to act immediately on the leads collected. Your lack of concern will ultimately keep you behind your competitor. The areas of failures should not lower your spirits or your team’s zeal; instead they should be your guidelines to prevent repetition of mistakes.